Doing Business in Norway / 在挪威发展业务
Schjødt has been working with major international clients for almost a century, mainly US-based within traditional industry sector in the last decades. Norway encouraged global companies to help build up the oil & gas industry in the 60's and 70's and again learned the value of foreign investment and foreign know-how.
This tradition has continued and Norway is now one of the most attractive countries for international business, despite its population of only 5 million people.
Norway can offer Chinese investors:
- A stable and predictable regulatory environment, primarily based on statutory laws and regulations
- Legislation harmonised with the European Union, through the EEA agreement
- Freedom of contract with mandatory law in areas such as consumer protection, employment and competition
- Simplicity in drafting contracts
- An impartial and efficient judicial system
- Low barriers to trade and investments
- Cost-efficient and timely processes for establishing businesses in Norway
- A very open and international business environment
- Excellent English skills in the business community and population
- 简单的合同 起草要求