Schjødt has worked with a growing number of Asian clients in recent years, in addition to Norwegian clients needing legal assistance in connection with business in Asia. We have therefore established a China Desk. Our primary focus is inbound investment from China to Norway.
This tradition has continued and Norway is now one of the most attractive countries for international business, despite its population of only 5 million people.
Norway can offer Chinese investors:
- A stable and predictable regulatory environment, primarily based on statutory laws and regulations
- Legislation harmonised with the European Union, through the EEA agreement
- Freedom of contract with mandatory law in areas such as consumer protection, employment and competition
- Simplicity in drafting contracts
- An impartial and efficient judicial system
- Low barriers to trade and investments
- Cost-efficient and timely processes for establishing businesses in Norway
- A very open and international business environment
- Excellent English skills in the business community and population
CHINA DESK (IN CHINESE)
- 简单的合同 起草要求
As an internationally focused law firm, Schjødt has a China Desk dedicated to serving the needs of Chinese investors and companies. In addition to clients already doing business in Norway, many more are looking for profitable ventures and opportunities in the country.