Digital Innovation & TMT
Our specialist lawyers within Digital Innovation & TMT provide legal advice to leading Norwegian, Swedish and international providers and purchasers of electronic communication and content services, with particular emphasis on IT services and licensing issues, e-commerce, sector-specific contracts, industrial investments, data protection and regulatory issues. We also regularly assist in contract negotiations, transactions and disputes.
We are one of very few Scandinavian firms providing a holistic approach to the sector. Our clients include vendors, carriers, operators, content owners and other stakeholders. We also assist leading international companies with strategic legal advice related to commercial and operational issues. Further, our lawyers have extensive experience with industry-specific contracts and regulatory issues, including background from the Norwegian Communications Authority (Nkom).
Many of our lawyers have contributed to the Norwegian section of "Getting the Deal Through: e-Commerce 2020". The article deals with e-commerce, online marketing, privacy, domains and tax/VAT issues related to digital services.
Accreditation: Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Lexology Getting the Deal Through – e-Commerce 2020 (Published: August 2019).
Our services include
- Legislation for e-com, content services, e-commerce and electronic media
- Industry-specific contracts (access, distribution, interconnection)
- Data protection, data retention and regulatory issues
- Networks (mobile, broadcasting, satellite, data)
- Allocation of frequencies, numbers and domain names
- E-marketing, e-signatures and electronic payment
- E-com networks and E-com Act
- Industrial Investments
- Protection of rights and concepts
- Introduction of new services on different technological platforms
- Development of technology and commercial exploitation