Our real estate practice has for years been one of the country's foremost and most innovative, consistently advising major national and international clients on some of the largest and most complex commercial property transactions and development projects in the Norwegian and Nordic market.
We advise on all aspects of real estate transactions and related matters, ranging from zoning and development issues, construction and expropriation matters, to real estate acquisitions and disposals and transaction structuring and execution. In recent years, our real estate practice has handled larger transaction volumes than any other Norwegian law firm and both our practice as well as our individual lawyers are consistently ranked as leaders in this field by international and national rating agencies.
Our services include
- Real Estate Transactions
- Due diligence
- Development projects
- Property organization
- Lease agreements
- Zoning, planning- and building law issues
- Syndication, capitalization and fund establishments
- Forward structures
- Construction models and contracts
- Optimization of VAT, tax and stamp duty
- Closing, settlements and other transaction support
- Estate Agency Business
- Dispute resolution/arbitration related to real estate legal issues