Trade & Industry
Our lawyers specialised in Trade and Industry assist Norwegian and international companies in a wide range of business sectors and services. We provide legal advice in relation to negotiations, contract preparation, transactions and disputes, and we work closely with our colleagues specialised in Tax and Intellectual Property.
Our lawyers have in-depth industry understanding and a thorough knowledge of the individual clients' business. We hold expertise on a variety of business sectors, ranging from mining to computer manufacturing, and from special concepts within trade, to franchising. In particular, we assist with a variety of contract preparations, including delivery contracts, IT contracts, agency agreements and franchise arrangements. Our services include assistance within a wide range of industries and business sectors, disciplines and legislation.
Our services include
- Commercial contracts - negotiation and preparation
- Import, export, retail, wholesale trade and transportation
- Production, services and distribution
- Distribution and agency law
- Franchise arrangements
- Production and refining operations
- High technology products
- Mining and mineral activities
- Law of sales