Adam SirsjöSenior Associate, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Adam works in Schjødt's M&A and Capital Markets departments.
He joined Schjødt in 2020 and specialises in capital markets transactions and securities law. Adam is a graduate of the Faculty of Law at Uppsala University.
- Working with Stock Exchange listings, public takeovers and capital market transactions.
- Working with listed companies' disclosure obligations and insider information requirements.
- Working with disclosure of share acquisitions, primary insider notifications.
- Working with prospectus requirements and drafting of prospectuses.
- Associate at Hamilton Advokatbyrå, 2018-2020
Master of Laws, Uppsala University