Andreas A. JohansenPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Andreas is part of Schjødt's Dispute Resolution department, where he primarily focuses on litigation and arbitration, often for clients within the energy and shipping sectors. He frequently represents energy companies, oilfield service companies, shipowners and yards, but also companies within other businesses, such as finance, private equity, fishery/aquaculture and construction.
His experience includes complex court cases for both ordinary courts and arbitration processes, including international arbitrations. Andreas also has broad experience with shipping related transactions, including sale-and-leasebacks.
He has previously worked as Legal Counsel (secondment) for a leading service company within the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors. Andreas is also an external examiner for the University in Bergen.
- Legal advisor (litigation and advice) in a broad variety of cases concerning contract law, tort law and insurance law.
- Counsel in an arbitration regarding the sale and purchase of a participating interest on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Counsel in an arbitration regarding the design and construction of the topside to an offshore platform.
- Counsel in an arbitration regarding the construction and leasing of an FPSO.
- Counsel in an arbitration between an investment fund and an M&A Insurer following the alleged breach of SPA warranties.
- Counsel in an arbitration regarding the alleged breach of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Master of Laws, University of Tromsø
"Regningsarbeid", in På Rett Grunn II (Gyldendal)