Andreas A. JohansenSenior Lawyer, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Andreas is part of Schjødt's Dispute Resolution department, where he primarily focuses on litigation and arbitration, often for clients within the energy and shipping sectors. He frequently represents energy companies, oilfield service companies, shipowners and yards, but also companies within other businesses, such as finance, fishery/aquaculture and construction.
His experience includes complex court cases for both ordinary courts and arbitration processes, including international arbitrations. Andreas also has broad experience with shipping related transactions, including sale-and-leasebacks.
He has previously worked as Legal Counsel (secondment) for a leading service company within the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors. Andreas is also an external examiner for the University in Bergen.
- Legal advisor Arbitration between two oil companies following the sale and purchase of a participating interest on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Legal advisor International arbitration between a world-leading shipyard and an oil service company regarding the topside to an offshore platform.
- Legal advisor International arbitration between an oil company and a major shipowner regarding the construction and leasing of an FPSO.
- Legal advisor Arbitration between a shipyard and a gas company regarding conversion of a vessel.
- Legal advisor Dispute (ordinary courts) between two offshore service providers regarding termination of a contract.
Master of Laws, University of Tromsø