Andreas A. JohansenSenior Lawyer Download vCard
I am part of Schjødt's Dispute Resolution department, where I primarily focus on litigation and arbitration, most often for clients within the energy and shipping sectors. I frequently represent energy companies, oilfield service companies, shipowners and yards, but also companies within other businesses, such as finance, fishery/aquaculture and construction.
My experience includes complex court cases for both ordinary courts and arbitration processes, including international arbitrations with disputed amounts in excess of 1 billion NOK. I also have broad experience with shipping related transactions, including sale-and-leasebacks.
I have previously worked as Legal Counsel (secondment) for a leading service company within the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors. I am also engaged as an external examiner for the University in Bergen.
- Legal advisor Arbitration between two oil companies following the sale and purchase of a participating interest on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Legal advisor International arbitration between a world-leading shipyard and an oil service company regarding the topside to an offshore platform.
- Legal advisor International arbitration between an oil company and a major shipowner regarding the construction and leasing of an FPSO.
- Legal advisor Arbitration between a shipyard and a gas company regarding conversion of a vessel.
- Legal advisor Dispute (ordinary courts) between two offshore service providers regarding termination of a contract.
Master of Laws, University of Tromsø