Bjarne RogdabergPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Head of Finance & Capital Markets Department
Bjarne joined Schjødt in 2010, and specialises in capital markets transactions and securities law, with a particular focus on financial markets regulation.
Bjarne is a graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Oslo, and he is a Certified European Financial Analyst from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. Prior to joining Schjødt, Bjarne spent more than five years in Oslo Stock Exchange's legal department. Bjarne has also practiced as a lawyer in other leading lawfirms and has extensive experience from advising clients on both equity transactions, fundraisings and financial regulatory issues.
Bjarne heads the Norwegian Bar Association's expert group for securities law.
excellent understanding of capital markets" and "great discussion partner Chambers and Partners
- Legal advisor Regulatory requirements for investment firms, management companies, PE/VC funds and financial institutions.
- Legal advisor Stock Exchange listings, public takeovers and capital market transactions.
- Legal advisor Listed companies' disclosure obligations and insider information requirements.
- Legal advisor Disclosure of share acquisitions, primary insider notifications.
- Legal advisor Prospectus requirements and drafting of prospectuses.
Recommended - Legal 500
Leading Individual - Chambers and Partners Global and Europe
Ranked within capital markets in Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR.
Certified European Financial Analyst, NHH
Cand. jur., University of Oslo
Securities Finance, Getting The Deal Through
Banking Regulation, Getting The Deal Through
New requirements to investment advice – MiFID II in the Norwegian accounting magazine Revisjon og Regnskap
CMS Brief Guideline to Private Placement of Funds