Bjarne RogdabergPartner Download vCard
Head of Finance & Capital Markets.
I am a partner in Schjødt's department for M&A and Capital Markets. I joined the firm in 2010, and specialises in capital markets transactions and securities law, with a particular focus on financial markets regulation.
I am a graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Oslo, and I am a Certified European Financial Analyst from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. Prior to joining the firm, I spent more than five years in Oslo Stock Exchange's legal department, and practiced as an lawyer from the law firms Wiersholm and Wikborg Rein.
I have extensive experience from advising clients on securities law and regulatory issues and heads Schjødt's Finance and Capital Markets group.
- Legal advisor Regulatory requirements for investment firms, management companies, PE/VC funds and financial institutions.
- Legal advisor Stock Exchange listings, public takeovers and capital market transactions.
- Legal advisor Listed companies' disclosure obligations and insider information requirements.
- Legal advisor Disclosure of share acquisitions, primary insider notifications.
- Legal advisor Prospectus requirements and drafting of prospectuses.
Ranked within capital markets in Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR.
Certified European Financial Analyst, NHH
Cand. jur., University of Oslo
Securities Finance, Getting The Deal Through
Banking Regulation, Getting The Deal Through
New requirements to investment advice – MiFID II in the Norwegian accounting magazine Revisjon og Regnskap
CMS Brief Guideline to Private Placement of Funds