Charles AnderssonPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Charles works in Schjødt's Real Estate department, where he focuses on real estate M&A, commercial lease law and development matters. Charles also has extensive experience in traditional M&A and securities law where he has represented listed and private companies operating in Sweden and abroad.
Before joining Schjødt, Charles worked at two reputable international law firms and held the position as chief legal officer of international property investor Boultbee. Charles holds an LL.M. from Uppsala University. He is recommended by Legal 500.
Knowledgeable and responsive Legal 500
- 2020 Partner, Schjødt
- 2016-2019 Partner, Hamilton
- 2010-2016 Counsel, Ashurst
- 2009-2010 Chief Legal Officer, Boultbee
- 2004-2009 Associate, White & Case
Recommended - Legal 500
Master of Laws (LL.M.), Uppsala University
- Advisor:on several significant real estate and M&A transactions and residential development projects.
- Advises:international and domestic property investors and listed companies.