Christopher HuitfeldtSenior Lawyer, Oslo Download vCard
Christopher works in our Energy, Offshore, Shipping and Infrastructure group, and assists mainly players within the petroleum industry in connection with dispute resolution and matters concerning contract and regulatory law.
He has experience from proceedings before ordinary courts and arbitration, from contract negotiations and from work in the legal department of an oil company.
- Dispute resolution
- Contract law
- Petroleum law
- Joint Operating Agreement (JOA)
- Use of third party installations (Tie-in)
- Joint ventures-/Consortium agreements
- Drilling contracts
- Offshore and onshore construction contracts
- Rescission and final settlement disputes
- "To what extent is there an unconditional obligation to pay upon cash-calls?" MarIus no. 429 (2014)"