Christopher TehraniPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Christopher is a seasoned trial attorney with vast experience in all types of IPR litigation and in particular regarding patents, trade secrets and trademarks. Christopher routinely advises clients in a wide range of industries and his experience includes extensive work with numerous high value pan-European litigations relating to pharmaceuticals, telecom and medical devices. He also advises life sciences clients on regulatory issues.
Furthermore he regularly assists clients on issues relating to market law, drafting and negotiating of various license agreements as well as on general strategies for commercialization of IP.
Christopher is recognized as a leading Intellectual Property attorney and patent litigation star by numerous prestigious ranking institutes such as Managing IP, Legal 500, IAM Patent 1000 and WTR 1000.
Christopher is the Swedish appointed expert on AIPPI’s international Standing Committee on Patents. He is also member of the Board of Directors of the Swedish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (SACG).
Excellent litigator that is an extremely useful asset on challenging matters, proactive and fully committed Legal 500
- Lead counsel in numerous high-value patent litigations in field of pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Lead counsel in numerous trademark and marketing law disputes
- Lead counsel in numerous disputes regarding misappropriation of trade secrets
- Lead counsel in high-value copyright litigation against Swedish collecting society Copyswede
- Lead counsel in several complex and high-value IP licensing arrangements relating to inter alia mining, media and telecom and pharmaceuticals
"Christopher Tehrani is a humble genius and an excellent IP litigator, and specialised in international cases" - Legal 500,
"Tehrani is an exceptional patent litigator whose impeccable skillset seamlessly crosses over into the trademark sphere." - WTR 1000
Masters of Law, Lund University
Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University
Legal 500 Patent Litigation Comparitive Guide Sweden
Lexology Guide Trade Secrets in Sweden
Lexology Guide Licensing in Sweden
Wolters Kluwer White Paper:Preparing for the Unitary Patent
SwedenBIO IP protection vs. public health interests