Cristy CrossPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Cristy is currently on leave of absence.
Cristy works in the Banking & Finance team, and she has international experience working with top tier clients in New York (with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer), Singapore (with Milbank/Goldman Sachs) and now in Stockholm. Cristy has a demonstrated history of successfully closing complex cross border transactions involving Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Finance (Renewable Energy, Oil/Gas, Mining), Structured Finance, Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance.
She is fluent in English and has basic proficiency in Swedish.
- Partner in charge of structuring and executing several investments in Latam fintech companies.
- Advisor to Swedish Hospital Partners AB and its shareholders, Skanska and Innisfree, in connection with its New Karolinska Solna hospital project.
- Advisor to several Nordic and US debt providers regarding investments in Europe and the Americas.
- Provide client training sessions on US and UK bankruptcy laws, developments in finance law, etc.
Recommended Banking and Finance Lawyer, Legal 500 Asia Pacific
2013 - 2017
Executive Education Program, Harvard Business School
Juris Doctor (Law), Northwestern University School of Law (Chicago Campus)
Bachelors of Arts (International Development Studies), University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
IBOR Transition: What you need to know
ACORE China Policy: Strategic Developments in Solar and Wind Policies
I enjoy helping clients work through difficult legal issues in a commercially minded manner. In addition to practicing law, I am an avid traveler and have lived in eight countries (Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, USA). I also enjoy adrenaline sports (e.g., sky-diving over California, hiking volcanoes in Indonesia, and deep-diving wrecks in Sharm el-Sheikh).
- Senior associate:advised Com Hem Holding AB in connection with its bank financing and SEK bonds.
- Investment Banking Attorney (Secondment):advised Goldman Sachs in its role as a financial advisor to the winning bidder on the US$11.6b take-private of Singapore-listed Global Logistic Properties Limited.
- Senior associate:represented winning consortium in its US$2.1b acquisition of a controlling stake in mining company PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara from Newmont Mining Corporation and Sumitomo Corporation.
- Senior associate:acted for Honiton Energy Caymans Limited on its competitive auction sale of its wind farm assets in China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
- Associate:advised two companies on their proposed listing of Indian wind farms on the Singapore Stock Exchange.