Ditlef A. ThaulowPartner, Oslo Download vCard
Ditlef Thaulow is partner at Advokatfirmaet Schjødt and head of our firm's commercial real property practice.
Ditlef Thaulow has extensive experience with real estate law, transactions and financing, investment funds, contact law, as well as company law. His practice encompasses transactions/negotiations, structuring of real estate companies, property development projects and property leases. Thaulow also serves clients within corporate and M&A. He provides assistance to national and international companies regarding acquisition and restructuring of investments in Norway and abroad.
About Ditlef A.
- Partner at Schjødt (2010-current).
- Senior Associate at Schjødt (2007-2010).
- Associate at Schjødt (2005-2006).
- Associate at Schjødt (2003-2005).
Cand. jur., University of Bergen
- Advisor:on several corporate real estate and M&A transactions for both international and domestic clients.
- Advises:several international and domestic real estate funds and private equity funds