Eirik is currently on leave of absence
Eirik works in our Trade & Industry department and Interdisciplinary Expert Group. He holds a Masters of Laws degree from the University of Tromsø, where he specialized in corporate law and fisheries law.
Before Eirik joined Schjødt, he was an intern at the Legislation department of the Ministry of Justice, the Norwegian Supreme Court, the Parliamentary Ombudsman for Public Administration and several law firms.
- Subeditor Norwgian Journal of Commercial Law (TfF)
- Examiner and supervisor for the Faculty of law at the University in Oslo and appointed as examiner for the Faculty of law at the University in Tromsø
- "Tillatelser til kommersielt fiske", published in Tidsskrift for forretningsjus 2018 (p. 23–106
- "Overskridelse av myndighet eksklusivt tillagt et selskapsorgan ved lov", published in Nordisk Tidsskrift for Selskabsret 2016 p. 66–82
- Den rettighetsbaserte dreiningen innenfor sjømatnæringen – særlig om omsetning av fisketillatelser og -kvoter. Fisheries and aquaculture seminar hosted by The Faculty of Law, University of Tromsø together with Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, University of Oslo