Eirik is currently on leave of absence
Eirik works in our Trade & Industry department and Interdisciplinary Expert Group. He holds a Masters of Laws degree from the University of Tromsø, where he specialized in corporate law and fisheries law. This is his is main practice area i Schjødt, but is also working within other legal areas.
During his studies, Eirik was an intern at the Legislation department of the Ministry of Justice, the Norwegian Supreme Court, the Parliamentary Ombudsman for Public Administration and several law firms.
- Subeditor Norwgian Journal of Commercial Law (TfF)
- Examiner and supervisor for the University of Oslo and the University of Tromsø
- "Tillatelser til kommersielt fiske", published in Tidsskrift for forretningsjus 2018 no. 1 p. 23–106 (Nominated for journal article of the year by Universitstsforlaget)
- "Overskridelse av myndighet eksklusivt tillagt et selskapsorgan ved lov", published in Nordisk Tidsskrift for Selskabsret 2016 no. 2/3 p. 66–82
- "Transportkontraktene i havbruksnæringen – særlig om transport av fisk til havs", Seminar hosted by Nordic Institute of Maritime Law, UiO
- "Tildeling og omsetning av tillatelser og kvoter til kommersielt fiske", Fiskeriforvaltningens fagdag organized by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries and the Directorate of Fisheries
- "Den rettighetsbaserte dreiningen innenfor sjømatnæringen – særlig om omsetning av fisketillatelser og -kvoter" Fisheries and aquaculture seminar hosted by The Faculty of Law, University of Tromsø together with Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, University of Oslo