Eric HalvarssonPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Eric is specialised in domestic and cross-border leveraged finance transactions and debt restructurings. Eric acts for direct lending funds, corporate borrowers and private equity sponsors on senior and subordinated facilities and other structured finance products as well as for issuers and lead arrangers in connection with debt capital market transactions. He is qualified in Sweden as well as in England and Wales.
He has very strong technical knowledge, having worked several years in London Chambers and Partners
- Partner in charge of several financing transactions for direct lending funds
- Partner in charge of multiple cross-boarder structured real estate financings
- Partner in charge of a significant cross-boarder restructuring
Master of Laws (LL.M.), Stockholm University
The Lending and Secured Finance Review, Halvarsson, E. and Gillgren, F
With two young sons who are very interested in sports, a lot of free time is spent on ice hockey rinks and football pitches, including as a coach and a supporter. He is also a keen consumer of true-crime documentaries and podcasts.
- Partner in charge:acted for Skanska and Innisfree on the project financing of the Karolinska Hospital
- Partner in charge:acted for Com Hem in its multibillion bond issues
- Partner in charge:acted for Ares Management Limited in connection with its financing of the AddSecure Group
- Partner in charge:acted for Proventus Capital Management in connection with the financing of Monaghan Mushrooms
- Partner in charge:acted for Agilitas Private Equity in connection with the financing of the acquisition of the Reconor Group