Fredrik LinderPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Fredrik has more than 25 years of experience in public procurement, EU and competition law matters.
He represents both suppliers and the public sector in all aspects of public procurement, including the bidding phase and the contract phase. He has acted for clients in a substantial number of court cases concerning reviews, invalidity of contracts and damages in connection with public procurement. Fredrik also has extensive experience in EU and competition law matters, including merger control, abuse of dominant position, cartels and state aid.
Prior to joining Schjødt, he was a partner in Hamilton for more than 15 years and he also has work experience from EY (Ernst & Young Law), the law firm Cederquist and the European Commission (Directorate General for Competition). He regularly represents clients in a number of different sectors, including medtech, healthcare, telecommunications, construction and transport.
Since many years, Fredrik is top ranked within public procurement in Sweden by Chambers Europe (Band 1) and Legal 500 (Leading Individual). He is also ranked as a leading lawyer in Who’s Who Legal Government Contracts. He has published numerous articles on public procurement (see examples below) and he is a frequent speaker at procurement conferences and seminars.
He is probably the best procurement lawyer in Sweden. Chambers and Partners
Leading Individual in Public Procurement - Legal 500
Band 1 in Public Procurement - Chambers Europe
Leading lawyer - Who’s Who Legal Government Contracts
Master of Laws (LL.M.), Stockholm University
Public Procurement - Chapter on Sweden, Lexology Getting The Deal Through. (2005-2022)
Public Procurement & Government Contracts - Chapter on Sweden, Chambers Global Practice Guide. (2019-2020)
Abnormally low tenders - the Swedish Procurement Law Journal
- Keolis:Acted for Keolis successfully in the bidding phase and in court regarding public procurement of a EUR 2 billion bus traffic contract in Stockholm (2019-2021).
- Skanska:Represented Skanska successfully in court regarding public procurement of a EUR 100 million construction contract (2020).
- Tele2:Represented Tele2 successfully in court regarding public procurement of a EUR 600 million contract of mobile phones, tablets etc (2020).
- Getinge:Represented Getinge successfully in court regarding public procurement of a major medical devices contract (2019-2020)
- Airbus:Acted for Airbus regarding public procurement of satellite capacity (2021).
- Linde:Acted for Linde in the bidding phase until Linde was awarded the contract in a major public procurement of medical and industrial gases (2018-2019).
- Essity:Represented Essity successfully in court regarding public procurement of a major hygiene products contract (2018).