Halvor ManshausPartner, Oslo Download vCard
Extensive experience representing international clients in cross-border cases.
Head of IP practice and leads our Dispute Resolution department, with experience from comprehensive legal disputes and commercial negotiations. Published 50+ articles in various legal journals and media. Regular WIPO arbitrator in UDRP cases, both in tri-panels and acting as sole panelist.
Halvor Manshaus is applauded for his litigation expertise. Chambers
Chambers IP tier 1, "very capable Halvor Manshaus is applauded for his litigation expertise."
Legal 500, "Hall of fame", ranked in IP, Litigation and TMT.
- Balder-case:20 month court case representing ExxonMobile.
- Transocean-patent case:Largest patent litigation in Norway, representing AkerMH.
- DVD-case:IP case regarding encryption on DVD.
- WIPO-arbitrator:Joint panels and sole panelist in UDRP-cases for WIPO.
- Ezomeprazole-case:Patent case regarding 2nd generation of blockbuster drug.