Henrik AadnesenPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Deputy Head of Energy, Offshore, Shipping & Infrastructure
Henrik joined Schjødt as a partner in 2013 following twelve years in the internationally renowned Nordisk Skibsrederforening/Nordisk Legal Services ("Nordisk") where he was head of Nordisk's Transaction and Finance group. His primary expertise is in transactions, finance, project management and other advisory services within the shipping, offshore and oilfield services sectors, advising shipping companies, yards, brokers, contractors, lenders and merchant banks. Henrik has also considerable experience in Norwegian and international arbitration and litigation.
Henrik was the legal advisor for The Norwegian Shipbrokers' Association in the development of SALEFORM 2012 and was a member of the BIMCO committee that drafted RECYCLECON. He is a key figure in legal developments in the above industries, including contributing to the commentary edition of the Norwegian Maritime Code with regard to shipowners' liabilities and oil pollution. He is also a member of the board of The Norwegian Maritime Law Association.
- Sale and purchase, new-building and conversion/modification of ships, rigs and other floating units
- Charter parties, sub-sea construction contracts and drilling contracts
- Financing and leasing, including bank loans, bonds, sale & lease back transactions and Spanish tax leasing structures
- Formation, restructuring and sale/transfer of limited and internal partnership projects and other shipping business
- Consortia, joint ventures, pool-arrangements and other cooperation arrangements
- FPSO and FSRU projects and tenders for other LNG, offshore and oilfield services units; from ITT to final contract