Jennifer TerryAssociate, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Jennifer is currently on leave of absence.
I am part of the Real Estate department in Stockholm. My practice includes real estate transactions and I also have experience of working with other real estate matters such as property development projects and lease contracts. I joined the firm in 2018 from Roschier where I worked as an associate in their real estate and environment team. I also worked as a trainee in the Stockholm offices of Baker McKenzie and Mannheimer Swartling during my studies. I graduated in 2016 and hold an LL.M from Örebro University.
- Associate at Schjødt (Stockholm)
- Associate at Hamilton, 2018-2019
- Associate at Roschier, 2016-2018
- Thesis trainee at Baker McKenzie, 2015
- Summer trainee at Mannheimer Swartling, 2014
Master of Laws, Örebro University