Jeppe Songe-MøllerPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Jeppe specializes in regulation, contracts and transactions in the TMT sector. He advise corporate and entrepreneur clients within e-commerce, IT, online advertising, telecom, privacy, digital media, technology transfers, licensing and cybersecurity. Jeppe has comprehensive experience from contract negotiations, major transactions and industrial investments. He has worked as legal advisor/acting head of section in the Norwegian Communications Authority (Nkom) focusing on mobile, satellite and broadcasting markets.
Jeppe has a particular focus on data protection and privacy, regularly holds lectures on GDPR and is external examiner at the University of Oslo.
Jeppe also has many years of experience in commodity trade, franchise and chain concepts, including customer loyalty programs and digitalization in the retail sector.
- Partner in charge of several GDPR compliance projects.
- Technology lawyer with comprehensive experience from major cross-border transactions.
- Partner in charge of complex e-commerce and customer loyalty projects.
- Advisor to international technology companies in cases against Norwegian authorities.
- Partner in charge of international distribution arrangements including agency matters.
Master of Laws (LL.M.), King's College London
Cand. Jur., University of Bergen
Exchange Studies, University of Sydney
Officer's Training Academy, Norwegian Navy
«Personopplysningsloven og personvernforordningen (GDPR) med kommentarer», Gyldendal Rettsdata
«Getting The Deal Through: e-Commerce 2020», Law Business Research
«Personopplysningsloven og personvernforordningen (GDPR) med kommentarer», Gyldendal
«Getting The Deal Through: e-Commerce 2019», Law Business Research
«Bloomberg Law: Privacy & Data Security», Bloomberg BNA
«File Sharing, Streaming and The Pirate Bay: Nordic Perspectives on Website Blocking», C.T.L.R. Computer and Telecommunications Law Review, London: Sweet & Maxwell, Issue 2
«Global Guide to Data Breach Notifications», The World Law Group
«Global Guide to Whistleblowing Programs», The World Law Group
«European Data Protection Publication», Shepherd and Wedderburn
- Partner in charge:Acted for global technology corporation, credit bureaus and biotech companies in GDPR compliance
- Partner in charge:Acted for online grocery retailer in e-commerce, data protection and retargeting.
- Partner in charge:Acted for provider of intelligent shipping and logistics solutions using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Partner in charge:Acted for major retailer in design of online customer journey and customer loyalty program.
- Partner in charge:Acted for global IT service provider in case against Norwegian Communications Authority.