Jeppe Songe-MøllerPartner Download vCard
I specialise in regulation, contracts and transactions in the TMT sector. I give advice to corporate and entrepreneur clients, within e-commerce, data protection, telecom, digital media, technology transfers and licensing.
I have comprehensive experience from contract negotiations, major transactions and industrial investments. I have worked as legal advisor/acting head of section in the Norwegian Communications Authority (Nkom) focusing on mobile, satellite and broadcasting markets. I am particularly focused on data protection and privacy, and regularly holds lectures on GDPR.
I also have many years of experience in commodity trade, franchise and chain concepts, including customer loyalty programs and digitalization in the retail sector.
Jeppe is ranked among top 5 Up & Coming-lawyers within GDPR. The Norwegian Financial Daily's annual lawyers ranking 2019
- Partner in charge of several GDPR compliance projects.
- Technology lawyer with comprehensive experience from major cross-border transactions.
- Partner in charge of complex e-commerce and customer loyalty projects.
- Advisor to international technology companies in cases against Norwegian authorities.
- Partner in charge of international distribution arrangements including agency matters.
Jeppe is ranked among top 5 Up & Coming-lawyers within "GDPR" (The Norwegian Financial Daily's annual lawyers rankings)
Jeppe is also ranked among top 10 lawyers within "Commodity trade" (The Norwegian Financial Daily's annual lawyers rankings)
Master of Laws (LL.M.), King's College London
Cand. Jur., University of Bergen
Exchange Studies, University of Sydney
Officer's Training Academy, Norwegian Navy
Getting The Deal Through: e-Commerce 2019
Bloomberg Law: Privacy & Data Security
File Sharing, Streaming and The Pirate Bay: Nordic Perspectives on Website Blocking, C.T.L.R. Issue 2
Global Guide to Data Breach Notifications, The World Law Group
Global Guide to Whistleblowing Programs, The World Law Group
- Partner in charge:Acted for global technology corporation, credit bureaus and biotech companies in GDPR compliance
- Partner in charge:Acted for online grocery retailer in e-commerce, data protection and retargeting.
- Partner in charge:Acted for provider of intelligent shipping and logistics solutions using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Partner in charge:Acted for major retailer in design of online customer journey and customer loyalty program.
- Partner in charge:Acted for global IT service provider in case against Norwegian Communications Authority.