June SnemyrSenior Lawyer, Stavanger Download vCard
June joined our Oil & Gas group in 2017 as Senior Lawyer. From her previous position as lawyer in Total E&P Norge AS she has substantial experience with general petroleum law, hereunder negotiations and dispute resolution. She has also advised on matters related to both company law and employment law.
June holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of Bergen and an LL.M in International Business Law from King’s College London. She has previously worked in the oil- and gas department in the law firm Kluge AS as well as having experience with dispute resolution from the law firm Wiersholm AS. In addition, June also has experience as examiner in general contract law and dispute resolution at the University of Bergen and Oslo respectively.
- Petroleum law including inter alia Joint Operating Agreements, Study Agreements, Lifting Agreements, third party use and agreements related to the removal- and abandonment phase
- Research- and development contracts and procurement contracts
- Infrastructure matters and transportation agreements
- Sale and purchase of oil, gas and other petroleum products
- International commercial arbitration