Kaare M. RisungPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Kaare is a telecoms lawyer who works extensively with electronic network contruction, inter-connection and access issues. With the passing of years, focus has increasingly been on the content business on electronic networks, such as content regulation, platform issues, content aquisition, marketing law, IP and privacy.
Kaare follows his clients in the field across their needs, with contracts, regulatory issues as well as transactional work, establishment of JVs and other forms of industry cooperation.
Kaare Magnus Risung offers a high degree of flexibility and service, report clients Chambers Europe 2019
- In house experience from incumbent telecom operator Telenor
- In depth experience from infrastructure projects within fiber netoworks, satellite, DTT, readio, mobile networks and wireless networks
- Handles private M&A within technology sectors
- Regulatory ecom expertise as well as regulation and vusiness of online platforms
- Distribution networks (agency, franchise, resellers, etc.)
Who's Who Legal - Telecoms and Media
Chambers Europe, Kaare Magnus Risung offers a high degree of flexibility and service, report clients. He acts on non-contentious regulatory and transactional projects in the technology and IT sectors.
Cand. jur., University of Oslo
BA, Davidson College