Kaare M. RisungPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Kaare is a telecoms lawyer who works extensively with electronic network contruction, inter-connection and access issues. With the passing of years, focus has increasingly been on the content business on electronic networks, such as content regulation, platform issues, content aquisition, marketing law, IP and privacy.
Kaare follows his clients in the field across their needs, with contracts, regulatory issues as well as transactional work, establishment of JVs and other forms of industry cooperation.
he is well connected and very responsive and flexible, providing a high-quality output Chambers and Partners
- In house experience from incumbent telecoms operator Telenor
- In depth experience from infrastructure projects within fiber networks, satellite, DTT, radio, mobile networks and wireless networks
- Handles private M&A within technology sectors
- Regulatory ecom expertise as well as regulation and business of online platforms
- Distribution networks (agency, franchise, resellers, etc.)
Leading individual and Recommended - Legal 500
Recommended by Legal 500 and ranked as Leading Individual within TMT. Kaare Risung is described as "the go-to person for drafting and crafting highly complex agreements."
Kaare Magnus Risung is well known for his expertise in telecoms matters, including transactional and regulatory matters. A source says that "he is well connected and very responsive and flexible, providing a high-quality output." He also handles matters relating to IT - Chambers, TMT: Telecommunications - Norway Band 2
Who's Who Legal - Telecoms and Media
Chambers Europe, Kaare Magnus Risung offers a high degree of flexibility and service, report clients. He acts on non-contentious regulatory and transactional projects in the technology and IT sectors.
Cand. jur., University of Oslo
BA, Davidson College