Keith RowboryAssociate, London Download CV Download vCard
Keith focuses on dispute resolution and has broad experience of advising shipowners, charterers and cargo interests in relation to disputes under charterparties, bills of lading, and sale and purchase contracts. He also has experience in wet shipping matters such as unsafe port claims, collisions and groundings.
Keith regularly acts in LMAA and LCIA arbitration as well as in the English High Court. He is also familiar with representing clients in Court of Appeal proceedings.
Before joining Schjødt in October 2021, Keith trained and qualified at an international law firm in London, where he focused on shipping and international trade matters.
- Court of Appeal matter concerning liability for tortious acts of third parties
- High value unsafe port arbitration under LMAA Terms
- Admiralty Court matter arising out of repudiation of a charterparty and non-payment of hire
- LCIA arbitration concerning allegedly off-specification cargo
- Claim by shipowners for contribution in General Average from cargo interests following a grounding
Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Sheffield
MRes Philosophy, University of East Anglia
BA(Hons) Philosophy, University of East Anglia