Marius SollundPartner, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Marius is a tax law specialist, and advises companies on corporate tax matters, i.a. in relation to M&A and other types of transactions and corporate re-organisations, cross border- and international tax issues, and general tax advise. Marius also has in-depth knowledge of the special energy tax regimes governing the petroleum sector and hydro-electric power sector, covering resource rent taxation, transaction related tax issues, property tax etc. In addition, he assists clients with administrative procedures against the tax authorities, and he also litigate tax cases before the courts.
Prior to joining Schjødt Marius was a partner and head of the tax- and VAT team at the law firm Grette, and he also has experience from the law firms Wiersholm and BAHR.
Further, I have in-house experience from the position as Head of Group Tax in EVRY and as seconded Group Legal Counsel to Equinor ASA. I have also worked at the Tax Law Department at the Ministry of Finance.
Marius Sollund provides a high level of client service. He is effective and has excellent technical knowledge. He is easy to communicate with and gives concise advice. Chambers and Partners
- Tax lawyer with extensive experience from advising Norwegian and international companies on domestic and cross border tax issues.
- Lawyer Litigated several tax cases before the courts.
- Advisor to several Norwegian and foreign companies on administrative procedures against the Norwegian tax authorities.
- Litigator Represented several companies, i.a. in the renewable energy sector, in property tax cases both on administrative level and as litigator before the courts.
- Global Head of Tax in EVRY - an international IT company.
Cand. jur., University of Oslo
Master of Laws (LL.M.), Durham University
Officers Training Academy, Norwegian Army
The Inward Investment and International Taxation Review, The Law Reviews, 9th. Ed.
The Legal 500 Tax Country Comparative Guide 2018, Legal 500 Tax Comparative Guide
Beskatning av verdipapirfond og andelseiere, Revisjon og Regnskap, nr. 1
The Private Equity Business in Norway – Chased by the Tax Authorities, Global Legal Insights – Corporate Tax, 1st. ed.
Beregning av grunnrenteskatt etter kontraktsprisunntaket (Revisjon og Regnskap, nr. 6, 2012)