Deputy head of Corporate Advisory and Transactions
Morten specializes in M&A, venture capital/private equity and general corporate law. Morten joined the firm in 1996. He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Bergen. Prior to joining Schjødt, he spent some approx one year after graduation with the tax authorities in Bergen. Morten has been a partner in Schjødt since 2000, and is heading the commercial management of our Bergen and Ålesund office.
Morten is an experienced business lawyer holding positions as Board member in a number of Norwegian companies.
- Lonne Invest in transaction with Credo Partners
- Mongstad-shareholders in takeover by Voith Group (Germany)
- Network Norway AS in takeover by Tele2 (Sweden)
- Webstep-shareholders in transaction with Reiten & Co
- Røros and Norport shareholders in transaction with Accent (Sweden), forming Aviator Airport Alliance
- Biomar (Denmark) in divestment of share holding in fish farming company, Sjotroll Havbruk
- Instone-shareholders in transaction with ATP Ltd (UK)
- Vik Sandvik-shareholders in takeover by Wartsila (Finland)
- Borea Opportunity the takeover of Ocea Group, (Norway)