Odd Erik JohansenPartner, Oslo Download vCard
Odd Erik is partner within our group for M&A and capital markets. He graduated from the University of Oslo.
Odd Erik joined Schjødt in 2016. Before he joined Schjødt, he has over 20 years' experience as a business lawyer, including 9 years in the Law Firm BA-HR.
Odd Erik works primarily with acquisitions, mergers, investments and restructurings for a variety of investment funds and industrial buyers across several business areas. He also works with regulatory matters concerning banks, investment firms, alternative investment fund managers and other financial institutions. He has broad experience from legal matters within the trade and industry segment, including retail and wholesale business. He also assists with general business law advice in connection with contract negotiations and general contract law questions.
Odd Erik has experience as a member of boards of directors, including such experience from companies that sell or buy their business activities.
- Author with responsibility for corporate law in “Mergers and demergers – Tax, accounting and company law” (Second edition, Oslo, 2015).
- Co-author of the Norwegian chapter of ”The International Comparative Legal Guide to Mergers & Acquisitions” 2009 – 2011, on the Norwegian takeover rules.
- Co-author of the Norwegian chapter concerning private equity transactions in ”Getting the Deal Through” for 2010 and 2011.
- Author of the Norwegian chapter of a general guide concerning squeeze-outs under Norwegian law, a project coordinated by the International Bar Association (IBA) 2009.
- Author of the Norwegian chapter of a general guide concerning ”Negotiated M&A Terms” under Norwegian law, a project coordinated by the International Bar Association (IBA) 2010.
- Co-author of the Norwegian chapter of ”The Corporate Governance Review” 2011.