Head of Industry & Energy
Ole specializes in contractual and transactional work, with particular focus on media, real estate, trade and industry. He joined the firm in 1988 and became partner in 1992. He has his law degree from the University of Oslo. He has worked in the Ministry for oil and energy and he has been an assistant judge in Oslo. He has for several years headed Schjødt's real estate group and the group for trade and industry.
Ranked top 5 lawyers in Norway within "Commodity trade".
- Assisted leading media enterprises in Norway, hereunder in major reorganizations
- Assisted major mining company in large reorganizations, hereunder demerger, sale and introduction on the Australian stock exchange
- Has worked on a large number of transactions in the media, industry, trade and real estate sectors
- Annually lectures on Norwegian company law and book reviews within this subject area
- Contract- and negotiation advice for trade and indusrty companies, including different chain concepts.