Severin Slottemo LyngstadSenior Associate, Oslo Download CV Download vCard
Severin works in the dispute resolution department and has trial experience from complex commercial and contractual litigation and arbitration. He also assists clients in media and entertainment law matters, especially cases concerning freedom of expression, libel and defamation and intellectual property.
Severin has background as a deputy judge.
Severin holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of Tromsø. During his studies, he worked as a caseworker at the legal aid center Jusshjelpa in Nord-Norge. He also worked as a trainee in Schjødt whilst writing his Master thesis. Severin was assigned the Schjødt scholarship for his Master thesis about temporary injunctions and the adversarial principle in Norwegian civil procedure.
- Senior Associate in Schjødt
- Deputy Judge in Salten and Lofoten district court
- Associate in Schjødt working in Schjødt's Litigation department
- Received the Schjødtstipend for writing a masters thesis
- Caseworker at Jusshjelpa i Nord-Norge
Master of Laws, University of Tromsø