Stian S. TennfjordPartner, Ålesund Download CV Download vCard
Stian joined Schjødt as a partner in 2016 and is head of Schjødt's office in Ålesund. Stian is connected to Schjødt's industry sector for Shipping & Offshore, and specialises in contract and corporate law in a wide range of different industries.
Before joining Schjødt, Stian served as General Counsel for Vard Group AS for 5 years where he was responsible for all legal aspects of Vard Group AS' national and international operations. Stian's clients benefit from this experience by his in-depth industry knowledge and broad national and international network. Stian has also background from Wiersholm where he worked for 4 years within construction law and complex project execution. Stian has experience as lecturer and examiner in general contract law and legal methodology at the University of Bergen. Furthermore, Stian holds a MBA With Honors from BI Norwegian Business School.
- Contract terms and conditions in large and complex projects (shipbuilding projects, oil & gas installations, supplier agreements, construction contracts, various standards and customised terms and conditions.)
- Financing of large and complex projects
- Corporate law and transactions
- Negotiations and dispute resolutions
- «Leverandørsamarbeid – noen tanker om intern risikofordeling" co-author with Mr. Arne Engesæth and published in På Rett Grunn – festskrift til Norsk Forening for Bygge- og Entrepriserett (Gyldendal Akademisk) i 2010