Thomas has been a partner in Schjødt's M&A and Capital Markets department since 2005. He joined the firm in 1998, and specializes in capital markets transactions, company and securities law, M&A, as well as general commercial legal matters.
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Oslo. He has extensive experience from advising clients on securities law, corporate finance, M&A and regulatory issues as well and general commercial law.
- Partner in charge of several significant floatations and M&A transactions, on and off the stock exchange
- Board Member of various Norwegian companies
- Nomination committee member of a range of listed entities
- Regularly lectures on securities and commercial law, including for the Continuing Legal Education Center for Norwegian Lawyers
- Key lectures include "New rules on mandatory offer obligations, voluntary offers and disclosure of holdings" and "Issuers' disclosure obligations, disclosure of holdings obligations, insider's disclosure obligations and confidentiality obligations"