Tore works in Schjødt's M&A department, and specialises in typical business law disciplines, like company law, contract law, tort law, property law, restructuring and insolvency law and EU/EEA law. In addition, he has expertise in administrative law and is particularly experienced with regulations regarding fisheries and aquaculture.
Tore holds a PhD in cooperative law and is regarded the leading national expert in this area. He lectures company law at the Law Faculty in Oslo. His scientific publications are primarily within company law and cooperative law, but he has also published articles in other disciplines.
Tore has long experience with drafting laws, both as a legal adviser at The Ministry of Justice and as a leader and member of governmental law commissions. He writes notes to selected laws in the Norwegian statutes book. Tore has also delivered several lectures on his legal specialities to both private and public bodies.
- The Norwegian Constitution § 101, in "The Norwegian Constitution – with historical remarks 1814–2016", Universitetsforlaget 2019
- "Licenses to Commercial Fisheries", Norwegian Business Journal 2018
- "Shareholder's liabilities in companies", Pacta 2016
- "Financial Rights of Members of Cooperatives", PhD-dissertation,
- Organisational law (co-author), in "Knoph's overview on Norwegian Law", Universitetsforlaget 2014
- Norway and Scandinavian Countries (co-author), in "International Handbook of Cooperative Law", Springer Verlag 2013
- "Cooperatives - the rules on economic issues, taxes and dues" (co-author), Gyldendal 2009
- "The Reform of the Norwegian Debt Collection Act", Lov og Rett 2004
- "A New Legislative Foundation for Co-operatives in Norway" (co-author), Review of International Co-operation 2003
- "Cooperative Law in Norway - Time for Codification?" (co-author), Scandinavian Studies in Law 2003
- "The Principal Contents of the Report of The Norwegian Cooperative Law Commission" (co-author), Lov og Rett 2002
- "Piercing the corporate veil - an issue of company law identification?", Jussens Venner 1997