Ylva ForsbergPartner, Stockholm Download CV Download vCard
Ylva works in Schjødt's Banking & Finance and Capital Markets departments. She specialises in capital markets transactions, public M&A and general corporate advisory. She is regularly involved in complex Swedish and international transactions and has extensive experience from advising and representing Swedish and international investment banks, private equity sponsors, issuers and investors. She has also experience in fund formation, various co-investment structures and incentive schemes, as well as financial regulatory matters for listed companies, including disclosure obligations and insider information requirements.
Ylva joined Schjødt in 2020 in connection with Schjødt's merger with the Swedish law firm Hamilton. Prior to joining Schjødt, Ylva worked as an investment banker at SEB Corporate Finance, and prior to that she practiced as a lawyer at Roschier law firm in Stockholm.
- Legal advisor in equity capital markets transactions, such as initial public offerings (IPOs), rights issues, private placement issuances and secondary placements.
- Legal advisor in public takeovers, legal mergers and M&A-transactions involving listed companies.
- Legal advisor - corporate advisory, including corporate governance, disclosure obligations and insider information requirements.
- Legal advisor in venture capital transactions, including pre-IPO equity capital raisings.
- Legal advisor in fund formation, incentive schemes and various co-investment structures.
Master of Laws, Uppsala University
Law studies, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München
I like spending time outdoors, for instance in a ski slope, on a hiking trail in the mountains, or sky diving.
- Project leader:acted for Karessa Pharma (listed on Nasdaq First North) in connection with the legal merger with Klaria Pharma (also listed on Nasdaq First North).
- Project leader:acted for the selling shareholders selling shareholders in connection with Nordisk Film Games’ investment in Star Stable Entertainment AB.
- Project leader:acted for Nordic Iron Ore in connection with its issuance of shares and warrants, and listing on Nasdaq First North.
- Project leader:acted for a consortium of investors in connection with their investment in Klarna.
- Project leader:acted for Danske Bank, Corporate Finance, in connection with the rights issue in Midsona.